A continental breakfast and beverages are supplied for our guests at no charge.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed. Any prescription medicine should be in its original container.
- No loud music or abusive language is allowed.
- No smoking allowed inside the facility. Smoking is permitted only in the outside designated area.
- No pets.
- Guests may use the kitchen but please clean after each use. Food to be eaten in the dining room. No food in the bedrooms.
- All minor children must be supervised at all times. There is a playroom and playground available for the children. Please make sure that toys in the playroom are put back in place before leaving. The playroom closes at 10p.m.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal items. Guests should not let anyone in their room except family members and staff on an as needed basis.
- You must arrive before 10:00 pm. The doors will be locked at 10:00pm until 7:00 am and the security alarm will be set for your protection during this time. In case of a night emergency, ring the emergency bell in the hallway. Keep exterior doors locked at all times. Please make your reservations when you schedule your inmate visit or 24 hours in advance.
- If the doorbell or telephone should ring please let a staff member know. Do not answer it!
- Unmarried couples will be assigned separate rooms.